Consulting services are about more than just tax advice, audit or legal advice. In order to create sustainable, serious plans for the future, companies require consultants with specialised industry knowledge and experience. Our focus is squarely set on your individual requirements. We ensure that you are assigned an adviser with the necessary industry knowledge. Key considerations in this context are the size and complexity of your business, whether or not it is part of an international group, a national company or a classic SME.
This approach means allocating our clients experienced and well-trained contact persons for long-term engagements and partnership.
- Business valuations
- Consulting on business succession
- Coaching of family-owned business
- Incorporation and conversion of companies
- Corporate restructuring and reorganisation
- Mergers, (partial) transfers of undertakings and takeovers of companies, units and divisions
- Liquidation of companies and branches
Get in contact
Would you like to make an appointment or shall we contact you? Your concern is our priority and will be treated with utmost discretion.